Location: Sipadan, Mabul, Kapalai and Si-Amil
Camera: Canon G10 + Canon Casing
Strobe: Fantasea Single Nano Strobe Set
Post editing: PS CS3
No. of dives: 17
My reason to go there:
Coz my friends were going there ..... and the last time I was there was 5 years ago.
- Visibility wasn't very good this round
- There are still a lot of Barracudas, turtles, jacks and sharks
- Coral reef at Sipadan seems to have grown
- The artificial reefs at Mabul and Kapalai + the Sea Venture are among my fav dive sites
- Si-Amil is beautiful, diving is pretty good there too
- The dive operator Billabong is just average, for I won't return to this one. I'll perhaps go with Sea Venture or Kapalai resort where they have great house dive site
- The gwai-lou DI there sucks, bloody action. The local DM are very good...
- Happy to see the Spiny devil fish, frog fish, flamboyant cuttlefish and sea moth again....
- The Bajau sea gypsies are very poor, they need help...