Monday, 21 August 2006
Sunday, 13 August 2006
Date: 13 Aug 2006
Location: Butterfly farm, Penang
Camera: Canon EOS 350D
Lens: Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro 1:1
Post editing: PS CS
My first time using the Tamron SP90 ... boy it is not as easy as I thought, learned a thousand lessons that day. Well I have deleted more than half of the pictures took .... these are the few ok ones. I have actually tried some daring composition and err...other stuffs, hope you boleh tahan the crazy stuffs eh..
Sunday, 6 August 2006
I got the cheap cheap AirAsia flight ticket from Penang to Bangkok(RM135.00 for 2 ways), so I went there for 5-6 days and wondered into the heart of Kanchanaburi for some fresh air, away from the Sumatran haze and my alarm clock.
Kanchanaburi is a beautiful state, contains a lot of greenery, rivers, waterfalls, national parks and gentle+polite Thai people.
And of coz I spent a day and night at Bangkok for some finger licking good food and just a little shopping….
I would describe this trip as:
- Yummy – Everything tasted good here, I had 5-6 meals every day.
- Cheap – 200-400 bath per river raft… and Khaosan of coz is cheap too.
- Happy – Met some really nice Thai people, they are real whole hearted people.
- Happy – Tigers… wow …
- Happy – The waterfalls are awesome !!!!
- Happy – Got myself a 2nd day pack for 500bath, 20 lit LoweAlpine with Net-Airflow
- Seen a lot – train rides, local buses, tuk tuks, motorbike tuk tuks, taxis, bike, walk walk walk….
- I actually took some pictures with Tigers ! wow..