Date: 02 Dec 2010 – 07 Dec 2010
Location: Anilao, Philippine
Camera: Canon G10 + Canon Casing
Strobe: Fantasea Single Nano Strobe Set
Post editing: PS CS3
No. of dives: 18
My reason to go there:
I have seen and heard about the rich array macro critters there, and I like visiting the Philippines …..
- Visibility was pretty good ranging from 8m to 20m, depending of the dive sites
- Coral reefs are healthy
- Rich array of marine life … good mix of reef species and muck critters.
- The dive operator was very good, food was exceptional !!
- Very nice local DM, boatman and resort staffs
- A lot of nudibranches .... very happy:)
- Swam with a giant black frog fish, it was cool
- Swam with a nice cuttlefish
- Swam with a hawksbill turtle
- Saw hundreds/thousands of Tangs mating at one evening dive
- Saw my first Cometfish (but no picture)
- Saw my first Purple Pygmy SeaHorse(but no picture), those I have seen before was pink, dark color, yellow...
- Saw the largest Giant Clams ever! 4ft across.. it could probably eat me lol
- First time diving in a dive site is a helicopter, a truck and a Toyota hilux wreck
- Lots of other wrecks
- I would love to go back to this place
- Water temperature 25-27c