I got the cheap cheap AirAsia flight ticket from Penang to Bangkok(RM135.00 for 2 ways), so I went there for 5-6 days and wondered into the heart of Kanchanaburi for some fresh air, away from the Sumatran haze and my alarm clock.
Kanchanaburi is a beautiful state, contains a lot of greenery, rivers, waterfalls, national parks and gentle+polite Thai people.
And of coz I spent a day and night at Bangkok for some finger licking good food and just a little shopping….
I would describe this trip as:
- Yummy – Everything tasted good here, I had 5-6 meals every day.
- Cheap – 200-400 bath per river raft… and Khaosan of coz is cheap too.
- Happy – Met some really nice Thai people, they are real whole hearted people.
- Happy – Tigers… wow …
- Happy – The waterfalls are awesome !!!!
- Happy – Got myself a 2nd day pack for 500bath, 20 lit LoweAlpine with Net-Airflow
- Seen a lot – train rides, local buses, tuk tuks, motorbike tuk tuks, taxis, bike, walk walk walk….
- I actually took some pictures with Tigers ! wow..