Thursday 21 June 2007

East coast of Semenanjung Malaysia

Date: Jun 2007
Location: PG-Kota Bharu-Cherating-PG
Camera: Canon EOS 350D
Lens: Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC
Filter: Hoya CPL
Post editing: PS CS2

In Jun 2007, I drove along the coast of Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang just to look around. Along the way I have stopped by many places. In general I find that the tourist industry there was pretty dull, honestly. Cherating for instance was way below my expectation, again honestly. For the same amount of time and $, or may be less I would rather head north (Thailand) because of its food, people, conveniences, location, cleanliness, maintenance of their tourist spots, atmosphere(let loose feel), etc etc etc. Our beaches are actually beautiful, but they lack atmosphere, our “同胞” made them feel so restricted, conservative, controlled, etc etc. 明白我的意识吗?
But ... but, but .... those are just my personal opinion huh, it is still a place worth visiting at least once. And if you have never been to that part of Semenanjung, why not make a trip there and prove me wrong.... yeah! Do it!



 








No comments:

Post a Comment